Oh My GI!
The only course on the connection between hypermobility disorders and common GI symptoms made for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome patients
GI symptoms like bloating, nausea, and constipation are more common in people with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
But the right tools, information, and guidance can be life changing!
People with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and other hypermobility disorders often struggle with uncomfortable GI symptoms. Unfortunately, there are very few resources available to patients that help them understand why every test comes back normal, yet they still feel awful! As a dietitian with EDS, it’s my mission to change this.
Oh My GI! is a self-paced masterclass that walks through the connection between Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and GI symptoms, provides tips on how to discuss GI health concerns with your doctor, and summarizes commonly recommended strategies that you can implement with your dietitian or doctor.
No matter where you are in your health journey, you’ll walk away with a better understanding of why we experience GI symptoms and what can be done about them.
Topics Covered in this Masterclass
- Potential ways connective tissue disorders affect gut health
- Why GI symptoms keep happening (even though tests keep coming back normal!)
- What suggestions are usually provided to manage common GI symptoms in people with EDS
- What specific things you should talk to your healthcare team about
Get the information you need to get a handle on the GI symptoms that are taking over your life!
$59 Click here to enroll now
This masterclass is for you if...
- You feel confused and overwhelmed about uncomfortable symptoms like constipation, bloating, stomach aches, diarrhea, constipation, and nausea
- You want to know the “how” and “why” behind GI symptoms and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- You love evidence-based and trustworthy nutrition information
This masterclass does not...
- Provide individualized nutrition advice
- Enforce or recommend any restrictive diet
- Supersede your healthcare team’s specific recommendations for you
You deserve to feel better! Enroll in Oh My GI today to get the information you need to make progress towards fewer GI symptoms.